Their purposes are to:
• Promote the cause for canonization of the Foundress of the Oblate Sisters of Providence.
• Provide information, plan activities and sponsor projects to educate people on the heroic life of virtues, works and charism
of Mother Lange.
• Assist in all matters relative to advancing the cause for canonization of Mother Lange.
• Commit to prayer for canonization on a regular basis, asking God’s favors through the intercession of Mother Mary Lange.
• Make a pilgrimage to one or more of the sites associated with Mother Mary Lange.
• Assist in raising funds and soliciting contributions to the Mother Lange Guild for the purpose of promoting her cause.
• Recommend memorial contributions to the Mother Lange Guild in lieu of flowers.
Board Members are expected to attend at least 75% of meetings throughout the
year, participate on at least one Board committee, participate in the recommitment
ceremony annually, be current in Guild membership dues and financially support
Any Board member realizing her/his inability to fulfill the requirements set forth in
the Guild Constitution and bylaws is expected to submit a letter of resignation
addressed to the Board President and the director(The designated liaison of the
Oblate Sisters of Providence).
Membership dues/fees for board member shall be:
Annual Individual $ 15.00
Perpetual Individual $ 100.00
Current Mother Lange Guild Board membership is as follows:
Ex-officio Members of the Board are:
Most Reverend William Lori, Archbishop of Baltimore
His Eminence William Cardinal Keeler, Archbishop Emeritus of Baltimore
Sister Mary Alexis Fisher, O.S.P., Superior General
Sister Magdala Marie Gilbert, O.S.P., Director of the Mother Mary Lange Guild
and Oblate Liaison.
Officers of the Board:
President - Marie-Alberte Boursiquot, M.D.
Vice President - Therese Wilson Favors
Secretary - Sister Marcia L. Hall, O.S.P.
Treasurer - Dr. Kirk Gaddy
Other members of the Mother Mary Lange Guild Board:
John T. Berkley
Dr. Camille Brown
Rev. Donald Fest, SSJ
Gloria A. Herndon
Rev. John Kemper, SS
Deacon Seigfried Presberry
Sister Madeline Swaboski, IHM
Deacon Al Turner